It's time to update my blog on my journey to UK before my memory fade away and my schedule pack with assignments again. Our flight was on 18 June 2011 at 8.20pm which will reach Abu Dhabi after 7 hours and transit for 3 hours and another 7hours flight to reach Manchester! This is such a long way... This has always be my dream to study in UK, I had dream about it since I was in diploma and now I finally made it. But, when it's really time to go in the airport, I can't control my tears to drop from my eyes! I miss my family and my deardear so much! >< However, it's time for me to be independant. This is the first time I travel and study abroad without the accompaniment of my family members! I think I will gain alot from this! and I did!
I felt homesick on the 1st night in UK! I miss my family and him so much! We had been seeing each other for almost everyday when I was in Malaysia and he used to be by my side to take care of me. Anyway, I am now getting use to the life here and I can feel that my English is improving! Lol..

my family and I

my dear and I

my friends and I
The students from student union were waiting for us at the Manchester airport to pick us up and send us to our hostel- charlotte court

Manchester airport taxi

my first morning in Sheffield
No comments:
Post a Comment