2010 is coming to an end! how fast! perhaps, i had a wonderful and memorable year which is also my 21st birthday year! Lot's of wonderful things happened this year! thanks god! I love U! ^^
Our little baby enn enn is getting cuter n cuter! So adorable! hahaa.. everyone loves her so much! Got her a pink sweater and rabbit shoes for Christmas! She seems to like them so much! Me too! hahaa!
Unexpectedly, my dear asked for Rapunzel movie! which I told him that I wanted to watch last month but he didnt seem to be interested so I didnt ask for it after that. Finally I get to watch it! It was a nice movie, love it! ^^
Celebrated our 1st Christmas eve at pavilion, nothing much special there, but both of us have fun when we're together. ^^
Didn't expect that he will actually get me a watch for Christmas! Thanks dear! Thought it will be great to have a Christmas dinner at TGI, but end up not as nice as what I expect. I suggest better not to go during festive season where choices on the menu are limited! Back home after our midnight movie at about 3am! 1st in my life time I guess.. LOL
On the Christmas day itself, we went for steamboat buffet at LOT 10 with jia xin, mic, yloon, sushi and jing. Had a great time with them, but I found that the foods there are not as much as usual maybe due to festive season again. Hmmm... ><
After buffet, all of them head off to midvalley for the photo shooting with the big bearssssss! hahaa.. wanted to join them but it was so inconvinient to drive there from LOT 10. So both of us spend our time at pavilion, there's where I found the lovely presents for enn enn! ^.^
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR! ^^
+。。你。。+
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment